Widget that can display a carriage return

Ekrem Saban

Sep 19, 2014, 8:53:18 AM9/19/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse Luna
Desktop OS: Windows 8.1
Simulator: Codename One simulator
Device: Nokia Lumia 930 (Windows Phone 8.1)
Hello!

I am using in my app a text area widget as a display. Entered data is displayed currently there. I am simulating currently with the Codename One simulator only without transferring the app to the smartphone. It would be nice, if I could this widget that would reflect a carriage return properly, or if I could replace it with a better substitute. Currently, the text area simply ignores it. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your answers!

Best regards,
E. Saban

Shai Almog

Sep 19, 2014, 12:59:06 PM9/19/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure I understand the problem?
TextArea on the device should allow you to enter multiline text.