WebBrowser not getting Focus when entering information in a text field

Tafadzwa Moyo

Oct 29, 2014, 1:15:08 PM10/29/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
Device

I have embeded the webbrowser in a form. When capturing the information into the text field it is not showing the keyboard so that i can capture the information. Please assist.

Kind Regards

Steve Hannah

Oct 29, 2014, 2:55:17 PM10/29/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
See this thread.  setting pinch zoom enabled false fixed this issue for someone else.

I'm not sure why this should be the case --- there might be a bug there that needs to be fixed.

Steve

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.