I had a free count and i created another basic count. The buildings are made just by the free count.

hebert....@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2015, 2:57:27 PM6/16/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
My problem is that I have a free account and i created another basic account.
Now when i try to send my compilations by Eclipse all of them are made by the old account.

My applications has more than 1MB , so they are blocked by the codenameone site.

I had a basic account that i can use to compile the applications with more than 1MB but ai can´t do this because my environment just see the old account.

How can i change this environment to the building operations from the eclipse be able to use my new account?

Thanks in advanced
 Hebert

Shai Almog

Jun 16, 2015, 11:52:31 PM6/16/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, hebert....@gmail.com, hebert....@gmail.com
We don't make signing out easy since that is used by some users to circumvent restrictions.
Login to your old account and change the password, when you send the build your password will fail and then when you send the next build you should be prompted again for your credentials.