image is not displayed

shyam tha

Sep 28, 2015, 8:52:14 PM9/28/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
There is 2 pages in my applicatoen , Homepage is rss reader page and second page is its detail page which is displayed after clicking on rss news. In detail page ,its all data is displayed but no image is displayed. There is image in detail page when I open in browser but there is no image when i open via rss reader component, why and how to solve it?

Shai Almog

Sep 29, 2015, 12:16:26 AM9/29/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Did you look to see if the HTML snippet provided by the RSS includes the image?
If so how?
Is this happening on device?

shyam tha

Sep 29, 2015, 12:30:14 AM9/29/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
this is link of rss feed
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Nepalipatranews?format=xml

and this is link which i check
http://www.nepalipatra.com/news/detail/17139/14

yes i Have tested it in samsung ace 4 device.

Shai Almog

Sep 29, 2015, 10:28:58 PM9/29/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Does it return the same HTML for a device request?
Notice that we just show the HTML returned by the website in the second form.

shyam tha

Sep 29, 2015, 10:40:02 PM9/29/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
I have tested the link in mobile browser and the image is displayed .but there is no image in second form of rss.
is there another way to check it?

Shai Almog

Sep 30, 2015, 10:48:09 PM9/30/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Not really sure. Within the second page we aren't showing the link but rather the RSS snippet which might not contain the image.
You can override the showRSSEntry method and replace it to show the link rather than show the snippet.