Customizing Video Recorder

john david

Aug 11, 2014, 8:55:35 AM8/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I am working on an interview application which should do video recording, i understand i can use the capture class to capture video, but i want to know if there is something like using the mediamanager class, which could be customized, or is it possible for me to customize the capture class, e.g. automatically stopping the video recording at a particular time.

Thanks in advance.

Shai Almog

Aug 11, 2014, 10:58:25 AM8/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
There is a media manager class for recording and playback but it doesn't support video capture, only the Capture class supports that at the moment. So you can't customize that right now.