Problems with download IOS build

Eyal Muchtar

Oct 24, 2013, 8:07:12 AM10/24/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
After a successful build of our application, We have encounter problems with download / install the app on our iPhone devices.
We have checked the match of UDID in the Provisioning Profile and we found it current.
Any Idea?

Shai Almog

Oct 24, 2013, 2:50:24 PM10/24/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Did you go over the steps I mentioned in the blog post I linked earlier. It includes all the tips I have for this.
Also make sure you didn't build a release/appstore build, those can't be installed.

Diogo de Oliveira Vasconcellos

Jan 27, 2014, 11:19:04 AM1/27/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shai,

For me the problem is that I can dowload and install correctly only for 1 device.

When I tried to install on another devices that I have registered in member center I have the same problem....the app show it was installing and then cancel the install and after that starts the installation again...and cancel....and starts...and cancel...

Best Regards,

Diogo

Shai Almog

Jan 27, 2014, 12:56:37 PM1/27/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
some devices require that you install once with a cable and itunes. After that QR/email should work.
Make sure the device UDID is correct in the provisioning profile used in build.

Diogo de Oliveira Vasconcellos

Jan 27, 2014, 1:17:08 PM1/27/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Shai,

Ok but cn1 have some limit to download in only one device ?

Regards,

Diogo

Shai Almog

Jan 27, 2014, 1:18:06 PM1/27/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
No.

Diogo de Oliveira Vasconcellos

Jan 27, 2014, 2:09:45 PM1/27/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Shai,

Only to notice you.....I solved my problem....my problem was that the UDID that I was using was an 'fake" UDID...starting with "FFFF"...

When I generated with the real UDID it works

Thanks a lot

On Monday, January 27, 2014 4:18:06 PM UTC-2, Shai Almog wrote:
No.

Diogo de Oliveira Vasconcellos

Jan 27, 2014, 2:12:30 PM1/27/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Shai,

How many builds could I do ?

Shai Almog

Jan 27, 2014, 11:55:07 PM1/27/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
A free account gets 100 build credits where an iOS build takes up 20 credits. All paid accounts get unlimited credits.