Display blank area in Picker when popup in iPhone6

jensant...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2015, 5:30:50 AM1/30/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shai,

The Picker worked before but now there is a displaying problem in iPhone 6. The Picker has a non-focusable blank area inside. The "OK" button lies under that blank area, so that I cannot press the "OK" button at all. The attached picture should give a better idea. I need to take a photo on the screen instead of using screenshot, because the screenshot doesn't show that the "OK" button lies under the blank area.

In the screen, I can still pick the date but just can't press update. I have tried to rotate the machine, and the blank area becomes larger, so that I can't even pick the date.

However It works perfectly in iPhone 4S. Both iOS versions of iPhone4S and iPhone 6 are 8.1.

Tried with newVM=true and newVM=false. It doesn't change anything on this issue.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project.
2) Overrides beforeForm and add the Picker in code.
        Picker picker = new Picker();
        picker
.setType(Display.PICKER_TYPE_TIME);
        picker
.setShowMeridiem(true);

.addComponent(picker);
3) Send iOS build and run.

Could you please take a look? Thanks.

Jensan

jensant...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2015, 5:41:01 AM1/30/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
Sorry, it should be iPhone 6 Plus.
I have not tested with iPhone 6 yet.

jensant...@gmail.com於 2015年1月30日星期五 UTC+8下午6時30分50秒寫道:

Shai Almog

Jan 30, 2015, 11:38:05 AM1/30/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
On which OS version?

jensant...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2015, 8:21:00 PM2/1/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
As mentioned,

Both iOS versions of iPhone4S and iPhone 6 Plus are 8.1.

Thanks

Shai Almog於 2015年1月31日星期六 UTC+8上午12時38分05秒寫道:
On which OS version?

Shai Almog

Feb 2, 2015, 1:26:27 AM2/2/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
Is that in landscape mode? Portrait or both?

Can you please file an issue on that?

Thanks.

jensant...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2015, 8:49:46 PM2/2/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
Issue 1330 is filed.
It happens to both Portrait and Landscape. Landscape gives a larger blank area.

Shai Almog於 2015年2月2日星期一 UTC+8下午2時26分27秒寫道:

Shai Almog

Feb 3, 2015, 1:18:15 AM2/3/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
We'll look into this. Thanks.

jensant...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2015, 4:50:32 AM2/11/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, jensant...@gmail.com
The issue has been fixed. Thanks.

Shai Almog於 2015年2月3日星期二 UTC+8下午2時18分15秒寫道: