Cannot change app icon (needs to be 512x512) using Intellij IDEA

kyr...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2015, 1:10:25 PM7/27/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
So I am attempting to change the icon of my app from the default icon. In intellij idea I hit file, setting, other setting, codename one. I click on change app icon and I select my .PNG image which has dimensions 512x512. Every time I click 'Apply' I get a NullPointerException in my event log and then it says app icon must be 512x512 as a pop up. However I have made sure countless time that the icon is 512x512 pixels. Anyone else had this problem?

Shai Almog

Jul 27, 2015, 11:55:44 PM7/27/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, kyr...@gmail.com, kyr...@gmail.com
Can you please file an issue on this, we'll have a look.
In the meantime just copy the file on top of the icon.png file in the root directory.