Visualising button activity

Ekrem Saban

Sep 19, 2014, 8:58:41 AM9/19/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse Luna
Desktop OS: Windows 8.1
Simulator: Codename One simulator
Device: Nokia Lumia 930 (Windows Phone 8.1)
Hello!

I am using in my several buttons, which have only a text to differentiate them. If I make the button unfocusable or disabled, the appearance doesn't change. Is it necessary with this library to visualise activity/focusability by coding a new style with a different colour, or is there another easier way. Actually, I would expect that the system has a default colour for inactive objects, but it seems that this is not the case.

Thanks for your answers!

Best regards,
E. Saban

Shai Almog

Sep 19, 2014, 1:12:33 PM9/19/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
That depends on the platform and the style type.
Just define a selected/disabled UIID for the components you want, there are defaults for these right ones.