AutoCompleteTextField Loading With text of non visible popup

benj...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2014, 12:53:41 PM10/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Desktop OS: windows 8

Device: Android

When i enter in the autocompleteTextField it seems im clicking on the not visible list of the autocompleteTextField and it get's on of the items out of the list
and fills the textfield with it this is not the way we want the autocompleteTextField to work we want the user start to type the text and then the autocomplete
will start to show the list.

Greetings

Chen Fishbein

Oct 22, 2014, 7:51:30 AM10/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, benj...@gmail.com
Hi,
Can you please further explain? I don't quite understand what is your required behavior.

benj...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2014, 8:37:25 AM10/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, benj...@gmail.com
The behaver i would expect of an autocomplete is when i give a click it shows the list of options without selecting directly an option of the list that we don't see.
And that you start typing so the filter will be filtering with the values you are typing and not like what is happening in android that you click on the autocomplete
textfield and it gives you a value from the list so you need to remove the value before the complete list is seen.

benj...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2014, 12:23:07 PM10/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, benj...@gmail.com
what happens is that with one of the actualizacions on the framework it stopped working well buth the problem is i don't know if it was the last one or one before.

Greetings,

Benjamin

benj...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2014, 12:57:03 PM10/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, benj...@gmail.com
Hi,

it's urgent it think it happened with the lasts updates it funcioned well until i update the framework it stopped working
when you click on the component it imediatly puts a value in the textfield without poping up anything
that the problem i'm having like it get's the click action of the list of the autocomplete that's why i say it's invisible.

Greetings,

Benjamin

Chen Fishbein

Oct 22, 2014, 4:01:33 PM10/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, benj...@gmail.com
I see the issue, I'll have a look, thanks.

benj...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2014, 1:23:45 PM10/28/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, benj...@gmail.com

Any progress ?