Facial recognition

rdvg...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2021, 9:22:57 PM7/1/21
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

I have seen many posts on the topic of facial recognition on CN1. The recommendation was always that CN1 has the tools for the programmer to carry out this type of development.

Today I find myself with the need for this functionality and I accept that I do not feel qualified to do it.

Do you have plans to include it?
Is there a developer in the group who has done it and wants to share it?

I appreciate your comments.

Shai Almog

Jul 1, 2021, 11:21:51 PM7/1/21
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
the finger print CN1Lib supports authenticating with faces if that's your requirement.

rdvg...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2021, 3:48:23 AM7/2/21
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

Thanks for answering.

I have reviewed and I do not see documentation of how to use finger print with facial recognition, could you give me a link or an example.

Greetings

Shai Almog

Jul 2, 2021, 10:56:45 PM7/2/21
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
if you just use it for authentication and the user has face recognition enabled in his device it should "just work". As far as I know.