strange db storage error on iPhone version of client on iPhone 5s

nir...@nvsoft.com

Jan 31, 2014, 3:40:28 AM1/31/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shai,

I have an iphone app which is on app store and build on server on 10th jan 2014, with codenameone release version set to 2.0. This app is on one of our client and we are seeing following issues with it:

1. The app is not able to write to the sqllite db consistently. Sometime the data is written and sometimes the data is not written.

2. Also after few hours, when we try to read the data from sqllite db, it is not able to find the data.

this issue seems to be happening regularly on iPhone 5s and sometimes on iPhones 4s and 5. However on iPhone 4, it works fine.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thanks,
Nirmal

Shai Almog

Jan 31, 2014, 12:37:19 PM1/31/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, nir...@nvsoft.com
Hi,
doesn't sound familiar. Do you have a test case that can reproduce the issue?

nir...@nvsoft.com

Feb 5, 2014, 6:23:58 AM2/5/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, nir...@nvsoft.com
Hi Shai,

We have found out the root cause for the above strange errors. It is not really related to the db storage or cn1. Actually the user had installed a memory cleaner app, which was causing this issue.

Thanks,
Nirmal