bug in default list renderer?

nick.m...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2015, 5:34:41 PM4/30/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
This isn't really a question, but I think I've discovered a bug in the default list render.
I was using the UUID's ListRenderer and ListRendererFocus to blanket theme any default render lists, but I noticed on iOS something very strange was going on.
I had set the padding to be in pixels, but the items themes by the ListRenderer UUID were treating this as millimeters.

These two sets of items actually have exactly the same padding set.

When I set both UUIDs to millimeters the issue was resolved:

Just something I noticed

Shai Almog

May 1, 2015, 1:27:34 AM5/1/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, nick.m...@gmail.com
The default iOS theme defines the millimeters as its unit and thus all UIID's derive that.
You should use millimeters moving forward since its the more "correct" approach for portability.

There is a long standing bug where pixels don't override millimeters in the designer (unrelated to this), its a bit inherent and very hard to fix.