iOS Google Analytics

Mario Baron

Apr 3, 2017, 5:47:07 PM4/3/17
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hey guys,

I have a problem regarding Google Analytics, we've set up the app to use the AnalyticsService class for this but we don't seem to be getting the correct information for iOS because when we look at the data on the Analytics page for the operating systems we only see Android, Other and Windows as seen on the screenshot attached.

I'm guessing detects Android as well as the CN1 emulator but "(not set)" could be anything so it's important for us to know if this is iOS or not, do we have to set up something additional to be able to see this?

Thanks for your support!

Snap 2017-04-03 at 16.00.20.png

Steve Hannah

Apr 4, 2017, 11:46:34 AM4/4/17
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Have you customized the user-agent string in your app in any way?   What is the result of calling ConnectionRequest.getDefaultUserAgent() on iOS when you send the tracking request?

Steve

Steve Hannah
Software Developer
Codename One