Pro user build and login issues

Craig Lang

Aug 17, 2015, 6:58:42 PM8/17/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi Folks,

Trying to build an app that I had built many times before on the server, both Android and iOS.

Not sure what the issue is but it is hammering my ability to build my app.

Looks like several issues here:

1) This time I'm getting a build too big error message and prompts me to upgrade to pro user license for unlimited build size. The issue is that I already AM a pro user.

2) I tried to log in from the IDE via the properties window for my project using my user ID and password from the server and found that there was no effect.
It appears that I could have entered anything in the login blanks and there would be no login error message, nor would it accept a valid login.
(I tried entering random garbage for the name and password, just to see what happened - no error message occurred, etc.)

3) Also, on my Windows 8.1 machine, the login dialog box is this tiny little box, that's very awkward to enter anything in to. The box is not resizable.

Thanx,
 -Craig

Essential stats:
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse
Desktop OS: Win 8.1
tried to build for Android and iOS with the same issue.

Shai Almog

Aug 18, 2015, 12:06:02 AM8/18/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
there was an issue with the account which we fixed. We are still investigating why it occurred.

Craig Lang

Aug 18, 2015, 4:58:08 PM8/18/15
to CodenameOne Discussions

Thanks.