create application shortcut on home screen in codename one

akash.k...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2014, 7:21:51 PM9/24/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am developing application using codename one.

I want to create my application's shortcut icon on home screen so,
is it possible to create an application's shortcut by codename one, on home screen after we install it.

In android I had implemented, but I did not found any documentation or hint in codename one.

can anyone suggest ?

Thanks.

Shai Almog

Sep 25, 2014, 12:42:19 AM9/25/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
this only exists in Android since application shortcuts are an Android specific concept.
You can do that in the exact way you did it in Android for Android alone using the native interfaces call http://www.codenameone.com/how-do-i---access-native-device-functionality-invoke-native-interfaces.html