Reduce the size of the Dialog window.

rdvg...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2021, 2:46:07 AM7/21/21
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

I'm trying to resize the window and change the margins from left to right for the "Dialog Body" component, but I can't make it smaller.

Greetings

Shai Almog

Jul 21, 2021, 10:11:24 PM7/21/21
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
You can use explicit positioning when showing a dialog. You can use show at orientation to align a dialog to a side etc.

rdvg...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2021, 1:47:36 AM7/22/21
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

Am I to interpret that there is no way for the Designer to do it?

Shai Almog

Jul 22, 2021, 11:41:07 PM7/22/21
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
the size of the dialog is determined when you invoke show(). Just use one of the many different show variants to position the dialog wherever you want. Works with a GUI builder dialog just like it would with a handcoded one.