SOAP library ?

bertrandg...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2015, 3:31:47 PM11/16/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi there !

Searching this forum for SOAP web services oriented questions, I understand that Codename One doesn't support SOAP right from the box.
But I'm wondering if there is a third party Library doing the job with SOAP request and responses ?

Thanks

Shai Almog

Nov 16, 2015, 11:43:00 PM11/16/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
this is the only thing I can find: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/codenameone-discussions/5lL8hEYOrjU/KgO3uTn5j8kJ

We generally recommend communicating with a proxy and calling SOAP from there using something like https://www.codenameone.com/how-do-i---access-remote-webservices-perform-operations-on-the-server.html

SOAP is pretty verbose and slow to parse so having a proxy would probably be both easier and more efficient.

bertrandg...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 8:55:44 AM11/17/15
to CodenameOne Discussions

Thanks !