Mario Barón

Jul 8, 2015, 10:09:09 AM7/8/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I need to do an app in which some video recording is needed and I have a couple of questions about it:

  1. Is it possible to restrict the video recording process? I mean, limit the video to a 100 Mb size or a 10 minute
  2. What is the best way to send a large file (video) through a web service? I've heard about multipart but haven't really used it, can this be used in Codename One? is there a video on something like this?

Thanks in advance.

Shai Almog

Jul 8, 2015, 11:51:33 PM7/8/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, mario...@gmail.com
Hi,

1. Not with the current API. It might be possible with native interfaces.

2. We have the MultipartRequest which allows uploading arbitrary file sizes.