Implementing own title bar

Mario Barón

Aug 28, 2013, 10:46:00 AM8/28/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

based on some of the needs for my Android app, I need to implement my own title bar. I've followed some suggestions on the forum and went ahead and used a container as TitleArea, label as Title, and a couple buttons for the back and settings button. The thing is, I still want to maintain the use of the menu button to display menu styled options but when I add the commands to the Form, the title bar appears with the back command, even though I left the Form with an empty Title and set the constant hideBackCommandBool to true. Can you please help me hide the title bar and maintain the menu options.

Thanks.

Shai Almog

Aug 28, 2013, 12:58:10 PM8/28/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I think this is a regression from a recent fix we did for Kindle, can you please file an issue?

Mario Barón

Aug 28, 2013, 4:14:52 PM8/28/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey Shai,

thanks for your quick response, I filed Issue #852 for this matter.

Mario Barón

Aug 29, 2013, 4:23:29 PM8/29/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

sorry for being a little impatient, but do you have any updates on this bug? Really appreciate if you can please take a look at this.

Thanks a million.

Shai Almog

Aug 30, 2013, 2:49:59 AM8/30/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Its assigned in the issue tracker. I suggest you follow up there.