GMaps: + and - buttons don't appear

luis...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2014, 9:06:53 AM8/8/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I'm currently running codename one's latest plugin in Netbeans 7.2 on windows 7 ultimate edition.

I've added the GMaps plugin in my application, and it works just great. A few loading issues, but that's most likely due to my connection being slow. The problem is that the first few times I ran this GMaps plugin it had a + and a - button for zooming in and out, without having to pinch in and out of the screen. But I'm not sure if I deleted it without my knowledge, I just can't seem to add those buttons anymore. Does anyone know if there is any code I can add to make these buttons appear again?

Thanks!

Shai Almog

Aug 8, 2014, 2:04:49 PM8/8/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, luis...@gmail.com
Are you using native maps: http://www.codenameone.com/3/post/2014/03/mapping-natively.html
or the MapComponent?

luis...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2014, 7:43:17 AM8/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, luis...@gmail.com
Currently using the MapComponent

Shai Almog

Aug 11, 2014, 10:56:28 AM8/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, luis...@gmail.com
In your theme define the theme constant mapZoomButtonsBool=true and see if this solves the issue.