iOS compiler with problems?

helio...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:38:51 AM6/15/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Last Friday I can successfully build an iOS project ("Send IOS Debug Build").
Today, the same project is failing to build in codenameone server.

I can build if I remove the debug settings (certificate, certificate password and provisioning profile).
There was some kind of update, causing this stop to work?

Analyzing the error log, I've found multiple errors like this one:

/var/folders/p_/xlvwhg4101z8r81_nl13cds80000gn/T/build5241045536056601009xxx/dist/MYAPP-src/com_codename1_impl_CodenameOneImplementation.m:788:29: error: expected ';' at end of declaration
    int restoreToL1391732953-11;

mcell...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 6:52:32 AM6/15/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, helio...@gmail.com
I am getting this too this morning.

helio...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 7:01:42 AM6/15/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, mcell...@gmail.com
Hi,

if you remove the debug settings, you are able to compile?

Thanks,

helio...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 7:47:13 AM6/15/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, helio...@gmail.com
Just to inform that it's working again.

Shai Almog

Jun 15, 2015, 11:27:33 AM6/15/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, helio...@gmail.com, helio...@gmail.com
We had a regression due to a fix for an issue. Thanks for the report.