Facebook Login disable redirect uri

Nate Biondi

Nov 29, 2013, 6:12:31 PM11/29/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I seem to be missing something.  I do not want the app to redirect to the redirect uri after login.  I want the user to be redirected to the first page of the app after successful login to Facebook via the app.  Can anyone help me with this?

Shai Almog

Nov 30, 2013, 1:58:43 AM11/30/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
The redirect URI is used by our code to grab the event when facebook finishes the login process. When the browser is redirected to redirect URI we automatically show the next form.

Nate Biondi

Dec 1, 2013, 11:25:31 PM12/1/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Shai,

Thank you for your response.  I really enjoy Codename One so far.  I understand what you are saying, but it doesn't seem to be happening with for me.  I see that this does happen in the demo as you describe.  I will revisit the demo and see if my implementation differs in some way.

Shai Almog

Dec 2, 2013, 1:57:10 AM12/2/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
You must make sure the redirect URI is identical within your facebook app and the login code.