Web service request argument encoding

t.kasz...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2013, 12:37:53 PM8/3/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
What is the default encoding for web service request? Is there a way 2 change it? I have problems with sending arguments to web service, I'm not sure if the problem is on the client or server side. There is no problem with sending back strings with polish chars such as ń ś ć ż ź ó ą ę,  but while trying to pass them as arguments I get ? instead of char.

Shai Almog

Aug 3, 2013, 12:50:55 PM8/3/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, t.kasz...@gmail.com
I think its UTF-8 by default. You can change it by invoking setContentType() which defaults to: "application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8"