Publish to windows store?

Dylan Meeus

Mar 22, 2014, 10:34:50 AM3/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I have probably missed this on the website, but is it possible to publish a codename one project to the windows store? (For windows phone)

Regard,

Dylan

Shai Almog

Mar 22, 2014, 12:43:08 PM3/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
It should be possible although I haven't done this myself.

nickk...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2014, 6:32:10 PM3/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
We have done this, though our app was mostly a BrowserComponent viewing a web page with some special hooks in the shouldNavigate call in order to some special actions (like putting events in the device calendar etc.,).

It worked fine from the Codename One build, it just took weeks for it to go live - I think Microsoft's review process is incredibly slow.  But there wasn't anything special required in the building or submitting, just took the .xap file and submitted it to Microsoft.