Unable to Download Application: "iphone" could not be installed at this time.

hari....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 2:11:36 AM4/28/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I keep getting error Unable to Download Application: "iphone" could not be installed at this time.

I have followed every available tutorial for provisioning development cert, with codename one. No joy.

While trying to download & install this build on an iPhone 6 Plus, Xcode debug logs says it's failing to issue cert. Can copy-paste this on request.

Any pointers?

Cheers.

Shai Almog

Apr 28, 2015, 12:47:04 PM4/28/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, hari....@gmail.com
Based on your other question I'm guessing you built without a certificate/provisioning. You can't install an app without those at least not on a regular (non-jailbroken) device.

hari....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 11:55:03 PM4/28/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, hari....@gmail.com
Hi,

Of course I'm attaching the cert/provisions to the app builds.

The end fix for this was to clear out codenameone_settings.properties file. Refill the config by Right click project -> Properties. Followed by a Clean & Build.

The application's codenameone_settings.properties file was dirty I suppose... anyhow, this fixed the issue. Can successfully build development iOS app.

Cheers!