Problem when trying to run a Windows Phone app

Ekrem Saban

Aug 25, 2014, 10:44:29 AM8/25/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse Luna
Desktop OS: Windows 8.1
Simulator: ??
Device: Nokia Lumia 930 (Windows Phone 8.1)

Hello!

I tried a few weeks ago to generate the code for Windows Phone 7, but was unsuccessful; I was told that this OS is not supported. Now, I got a Nokia Lumia 930 with Windows Phone 8.1 and tried to install my test app again. The error message is different this time: the serverside on http://www.codenameone.com/build-server.html gives no error, but when I try to execute the downloaded XAP file, I get the following error on the Lumia:

Unternehmens-App kann nicht installiert werden

Es gibt ein Problem mit dieser Unternehmens-App
Wenden Sie sich an den Support in Ihrem Unternehmen, um Hilfe zu erhalten.

[ Schließen ]

(Enterprise App cannot be installed

There is a problem with this enterprise app
Please address the support in your enterprise to get help

[ Close ]

Does anybody know about this error message and what to do?

Thank you for your help in advance!
E. Saban

Shai Almog

Aug 25, 2014, 12:38:18 PM8/25/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Microsoft doesn't allow installing via download only via cable and their dedicated app.