custom Login Dialog UIIDs

Mario Barón

Jul 22, 2013, 4:09:47 PM7/22/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I created a LoginDialog using the CN1 Designer, but now I want to modify colors, border, etc. Can you please tell me which UIIDs are relevant to the LoginDialog so I can customize it.

Thanks a lot.

Shai Almog

Jul 23, 2013, 12:44:26 AM7/23/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Its the standard dialog UIID. However, if you want to customize it without changing all other dialogs just use setDialogUIID (also accessible via the GUI builder).
In the preview for the theme all you need to do is open your dialog then when you press add all the UIID's in use will appear in bold at the top of the "Add" combo box.

Mario Barón

Jul 23, 2013, 10:04:50 AM7/23/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey Shai,

thanks a lot for your response. I've managed to modify some of the LoginDialog but I'm a little confused because I've given an UIID to every component inside the Dialog but I want the dialog to have a round border and a white background. I haven't been able to do so because there's something in the dialog I can't seem to assign a UIID (see screenshot attached). In the screenshot I've pointed out a gray area, this is the area I want to have a white background, and that's supposed to have a round border and the outside kind of a black transparency to it, something a little bit similar to what you have on the iCloud login page. Can you please point me out how to do this?

Thanks.
logindialog.png

Mario Barón

Jul 23, 2013, 10:06:37 AM7/23/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Ooops, almost forgot. I only want this dialog to look like this so I don't really want to override the UIID for all Dialogs.

Thanks.

Shai Almog

Jul 23, 2013, 3:19:48 PM7/23/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
So you need to customize the DialogUIID attribute to set the UIID for the specific dialog.
By default the Dialog UIID is the main UIID for the borders etc.
DialogBody/DialogTitle/DialogContentPane are also pretty important.