iOS testflight forced review for all builds even with minor chnages

nick.m...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 5:30:22 PM3/17/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
We have been sending a number of test-flights of our CN1 app using Apples new iTunes connect test-flight system.
Everything works but for each and every new build has to go through the review process (~2 days).
now for minor changes you should be able to mark a new virson as a minor change (for small bug-fixes etc) and skip the review process.
However the way CN1 handles version/build numbers is preventing this from being possible.
What is happening is the build number is generated automatically from the version string.
To indicate minor changes the Bundle versions string has to be the same (1.0 etc) but the Bundle version (int 100 etc) has to increase in order to upload the build to iTunes.
Is there anyway to control the build number on iOS?

This would greatly improve our efficiency in testing.
Thanks

IDE: NetBeans
Device: iPhone 4, 4s, iPad

Shai Almog

Mar 18, 2015, 1:26:55 AM3/18/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, nick.m...@gmail.com
I think we have a build hint similar to this for Android but not for iOS. We can probably give more refined control for this on iOS too.
Please file an RFE on that.