which layout form?

Ramo G.

Feb 4, 2015, 10:31:47 AM2/4/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I want to create the following layout structure in Codename One.

 Which form of layout should I use? I spent half a day but i didn't get it. Thank You.

Shai Almog

Feb 4, 2015, 11:49:23 AM2/4/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Container parent with border layout set to absolute center.
Left side is another Container where the home button is in the south.

The center container in the parent is a TableLayout with 3 columns and two rows. The second cell has a span 2 vertically constraint with a center align.
The buttons have padding/margin to space them apart.

Ramo G.

Feb 11, 2015, 3:53:56 AM2/11/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Many Thanks. The positioning works. when I rename the UIID and change  the color and the background image, I can not go without the button labeled "Button" more use. If I delete the caption "Button", my button disappears. What should I do?

Shai Almog

Feb 11, 2015, 12:03:57 PM2/11/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Just place a space there. There is a special case for labels/buttons where empty makes their preferred size 0.