Browser Component refreshing after leaving app and coming back

Tafadzwa Moyo

Nov 26, 2014, 7:30:09 AM11/26/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
Device

When i leave the app to open other apps and then come back to it the browser is refreshing. How can i make it stay on the same page without reloading. I also would like to know how to handle url connection error when the user runs out of data when browsing

Shai Almog

Nov 26, 2014, 11:08:19 AM11/26/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
On which OS is this happening?
We have no way of knowing the user ran out of data, in Codename One connections you can easily handle errors but the browser component does its own network access and we have very limited control over that.

Tafadzwa Moyo

Nov 28, 2014, 3:59:21 AM11/28/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com

Its happening on Android OS, so far that's what I have tested on

On Nov 26, 2014 6:08 PM, "Shai Almog" <shai....@gmail.com> wrote:
On which OS is this happening?
We have no way of knowing the user ran out of data, in Codename One connections you can easily handle errors but the browser component does its own network access and we have very limited control over that.

Shai Almog

Nov 28, 2014, 11:25:37 AM11/28/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Was the app restarted or just the browser component?