Is Codename one ready for Windows Phone 8.1 ?

philipp...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2015, 2:31:47 AM12/7/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Linux
Nokia Lumia 635 (Windows Phone 8.1).

Hi

I'm currently evaluating codename one on Nokia Lumia 635 (Windows Phone 8.1).

But no application « hello world » or official demo works on this phone.

When I'm trying to run the application, an internal error occurs immediately : « java.lang.RuntimeException : unsupported operation ».

However my native applications run properly.

Someone else has this problem ?

Is Codename one ready for Windows Phone 8.1 ?

Regards

Shai Almog

Dec 8, 2015, 12:50:35 AM12/8/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, philipp...@gmail.com