Capture.capturePhoto galaxy tab orientation

Mark Bolduc

Dec 29, 2020, 12:51:45 PM12/29/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 12
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator latest
Device Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Taking a picture and saving to disk, then reloading is in portrait, likewise if I take a picture and hold the tablet in landscape (horizontal) and save, the retrieved photo is portrait.

I did not find a build hint that addresses Photo orientation for android

Thoughts?

Regards

Shai Almog

Dec 29, 2020, 11:11:07 PM12/29/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Photo orientation is per device. Many modern devices always take a photo in landscape and add an orientation flag to the image.