Build Challenges with Android

Tafadzwa Moyo

Nov 20, 2014, 8:53:23 AM11/20/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

I am having problems with building for android. A few weeks ago it was working fine. I m having the following error

java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:79)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:345)
at org.netbeans.core.execution.RunClassThread.run(RunClassThread.java:153)
......build.xml:280: Error in server build process

Line 280 has nothing please see attached image

Tafadzwa Moyo

Nov 20, 2014, 10:27:49 AM11/20/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I have tried builds for other platforms and still have the same problem

Shai Almog

Nov 20, 2014, 10:35:23 AM11/20/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
This looks like a problem connecting to your server.

Francis Perreault

Nov 20, 2014, 11:50:43 AM11/20/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Isn't the Build Server running the application in order to create the required snapshots automatically? This could be what triggers the connection, which gets refused...

My 2 cents!

Francis

Shai Almog

Nov 20, 2014, 11:53:02 PM11/20/14