Looking for a CN1 developer

Llewellyn

Feb 22, 2016, 12:25:08 PM2/22/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi everyone

I need the services of a pretty slick Java developer who will be able to build an app quickly and accurately using CN1. This is a limit budget, limit scope project. The app will implement the CARD.IO library (http://card.io) and it will interact with JSON based web-services for every function is performs.

Serverside has been developed with complete HTML frontend. Webservices are complete. All we need now is the dedicated skills of a CN1 programmer to develop the mobile app code base, which I suspect will consist mainly of forms, web-service calls and navigation.

Please pop me a note if you have time over the next two to three weeks to build our app.

Looking forward to your responses.

Llewellyn

vgu...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 8:01:58 PM2/22/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, llewell...@gmail.com
Hello,

I am a CN1 developer interested in working on your project. Please send further information like links to your completed HTML front end, or other documentation, so that I can understand the scope better.

My email address is: vguruv at gmail

regards,

vguru

tizbn uib