SideMenu Commands shown in bottom together with the sides

tw...@volantesystems.com

Sep 4, 2014, 3:11:29 PM9/4/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have an issue with side menu commands.

It works OK before when I use the hamburg side menu and add commands to it.

However, after I change the fond by code which calls the function UIManager.getInstance().addThemeProps(...)

then the side menu commands messed up.

They are not only shown inside the side menus, they also show in the screen bottom.

And if I change the font from the GUI Builder, it will be OK.

I do not know why.
Can some help me?

Thanks!

Shai Almog

Sep 6, 2014, 3:33:03 AM9/6/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
unfortunately your image isn't showing (your message got flagged as spam by Google initially so this might be related).
How did you change the font and why did you do it in that way?