Cannot run simulator, option not available under Run As

Dan

Oct 6, 2014, 1:50:58 PM10/6/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I had this functional project on Eclipse 3.8 which was under version control.

Now, I've checked out a copy in Eclipse 4.4 and cannot run the simulator for my project. The option is not available under "Run As".

Maaike

Oct 6, 2014, 3:09:41 PM10/6/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Did you install the CodenameOne plugin (again) in the new Eclipse version?

Dan

Oct 6, 2014, 3:11:25 PM10/6/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Yes I did. I even re-installed it to see if it wouldn't fix this issue.

Chen Fishbein

Oct 6, 2014, 3:55:52 PM10/6/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Did you tried right-click on the Simulator_<your project name>.launch file?

Dan

Oct 6, 2014, 4:07:41 PM10/6/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Ha ha! There it is. That solved it.

I did have to modify the org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.ATTR_LOCATION in jar_project.launch to edit my project name since it had changed.