URISytaxException

Carlos Verdier

Nov 3, 2016, 5:21:22 AM11/3/16
to CodenameOne Discussions

Hi

I'm getting a URISystaxException, as shown in the pic, when trying to write in the user folder. This is a build for Windows Desktop, and it's working fine for the rest of devices.

I'm guessing the problem is the encoding because of the acute accent in WRT Alcalá. The full path is:

file:/C:/Users/WRT%20Alcalá/.Hijos/es

Is there any workaround to this?

Thanks

App Error.jpg

Shai Almog

Nov 4, 2016, 1:42:42 AM11/4/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
that might be hard to fix. It's related to localized directory names.
Try running the jar from the command line and see if you can get the proper stack for this, we'll try to fix it so it works.

Carlos Verdier

Nov 4, 2016, 5:35:54 AM11/4/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Ok, thank you.

That's not my computer so I'll try to reproduce this issue creating a localized username. I'll let you know as soon as I get something.