Text to speech

Mark Bolduc

May 28, 2020, 10:34:12 AM5/28/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA Netbeans 11
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator latest
Device Android / IOS latest

Are there any plans to develop a text to speech cn1 lib?

Regards

Shai Almog

May 29, 2020, 2:44:58 AM5/29/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
This should be pretty trivial as the native interfaces required are already a part of the Dr. Sbaitso demo. It's mostly a matter of wrapping them up in a cn1lib.

Mark Bolduc

May 29, 2020, 8:35:11 AM5/29/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Thanks, I am not familiar with this demo,

Does this mean you folks will add this to the CN1 lib?

We prefer not to write any native code.

Regards.

Shai Almog

May 30, 2020, 12:55:41 AM5/30/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Our task list is pretty full. Notice you don't need to write any native code to do that. Just copy and paste.

Mark Bolduc

May 31, 2020, 8:27:08 AM5/31/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Thanks.