My build credits disappeared

CS

Oct 11, 2013, 10:31:20 AM10/11/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Dear CodenameOne admins,

Today I sent about 10 different builds. After the last build I noticed I have only 37 credits left, which was strange since I started with around 90. When I tried to sent another build, I got an error that I have no more credits. I checked again and noticed the following message: "You have -5 build credits remaining".

What has happened?

Regards,
CS

Shai Almog

Oct 11, 2013, 3:41:57 PM10/11/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, computer.s...@gmail.com
iOS builds take 20 credits each. This is explained in the FAQ and multiple times in the forum.
Mac hosting is far more expensive and as you probably saw the builds take WAY longer, if we enable more this would cannibalize the servers for the paying users.