Switching language and locale on the emulator?

timo.v...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 12:46:52 PM2/17/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I want to check if the layout of my app works for all supported languages, and would therefore like to have an easy way of switching the language and locale of the emulator without reconfiguring my PC.

Is there an easy way to restart the emulator in a different language and/or locale?

Shai Almog

Feb 17, 2014, 1:06:15 PM2/17/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, timo.v...@gmail.com
Not at the moment, we probably should add something like this in the future.

timo.v...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 1:08:50 PM2/17/14

On Monday, February 17, 2014 7:06:15 PM UTC+1, Shai Almog wrote:
Not at the moment, we probably should add something like this in the future.

Please put it (together with setting the current location) high on your backlog, as it will make the CodenameOne emulator an even more awesome tool.

Thanks.