Problem to run the IOS wizard to generate the IDs for the build a version of my application

hebert....@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 1:44:34 PM8/24/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
IDE: Eclipse Kepler
IOS version

Hello everybody

I'm trying to run the IOS wizard to generate the IDs for the build a version of my application.
But  an error returns from the operation and it does not show some tip to solve the problem.
Someone could help me with this problem?

Attached the error screen.

Thanks in advanced.

Hebert Luchetti Ribeiro
WizardERROR.png

Steve Hannah

Aug 24, 2015, 4:38:24 PM8/24/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure the actual cause of this error.  However, I can see that you made a number of attempts to log in with the incorrect username or password - so it is possible that you were temporarily locked out via the Apple iTunes back-end.  Are you still receiving the same error message if you try to log in now?

Steve Hannah
Software Developer
Codename One

hebert....@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 8:07:18 AM8/25/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, hebert....@gmail.com
I do not think so. I can access the account in the apple site. The problem only occurs qd try to generate the IDs by the codenameone
operation.

hebert....@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 8:10:52 AM8/25/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, hebert....@gmail.com
Sorry the English errors! The problem only occurs when I try to generate the IDs using the operation by codenameone.

Steve Hannah

Aug 25, 2015, 10:50:04 AM8/25/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Is there any reason why you were entering the wrong username and password repeatedly?

Shai Almog

Aug 25, 2015, 12:23:19 PM8/25/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
See if you can login to this web page: http://developer.apple.com/ios/manage/provisioningprofiles/index.action
Notice that a login that works on the Apple main developer site isn't enough.

Hebert Luchetti

Aug 25, 2015, 1:10:03 PM8/25/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, shai....@gmail.com
Yes, i can login to this page.I have just entered in it with my user and password.

Imagem inline 1

Hebert Luchetti Ribeiro
Desenvolvimento de Produtos
T: +55 (16) 3623.5680
E:
hebert....@hexagonagriculture.com
Hexagon Agriculture | iLab Solutions
Av. Costábile Romano, 1747
Ribeirão Preto, SP, 14096-380, Brazil

hexagonagriculture.com | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

See if you can login to this web page: http://developer.apple.com/ios/manage/provisioningprofiles/index.action
Notice that a login that works on the Apple main developer site isn't enough.

MyAppleID.jpg

Steve Hannah

Aug 25, 2015, 1:13:01 PM8/25/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, Shai Almog
That is different than the page I see when I go to that URL.  Do you have an active iOS developer account with Apple?   Can you add a provisioning profile or app ID through their web interface?

Steve

hebert....@gmail.com

hebert....@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 2:48:27 PM8/25/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, hebert....@gmail.com
I think no because the Enrollment of my acount is pending.

Steve Hannah

Aug 25, 2015, 3:10:54 PM8/25/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, hebert....@gmail.com
OK.  This is likely the problem.  Your apple account needs to be active for the certificate wizard to work.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 11:48 AM, <hebert....@gmail.com> wrote:
I think no because the Enrollment of my acount is pending.

hebert....@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 3:37:03 PM8/25/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, hebert....@gmail.com
Ok, I have understood. Thanks for the help.

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 4:10:54 PM UTC-3, Steve Hannah wrote:
OK.  This is likely the problem.  Your apple account needs to be active for the certificate wizard to work.
On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 11:48 AM, <hebert....@gmail.com> wrote:
I think no because the Enrollment of my acount is pending.

Shai Almog

Aug 26, 2015, 12:34:12 AM8/26/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, hebert....@gmail.com
Steve, I think we can probably simplify these error messages by showing a clean error message asking the user to login via the web and describing what he should see.
This is probably a common situation here especially with activation and accepting terms occasionally.

Steve Hannah

Aug 26, 2015, 1:24:48 AM8/26/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I have already cleaned up the error message in cases where the embedded structure contains an error message.  E.g. If the problem is that the user has to agree to terms, then that will be handled properly.  In this case the error didn't have any actionable information.   I guess I could show a default message in these cases to just ask them to log into their apple account.  I'm trying to refine as I go since I don't know what kind of error messages will show up, and showing the raw message in cases that I don't yet know how to handle seems to be the most informative.... just ugly.