I can't press the preview button

con...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 10:37:43 AM11/20/15
to CodenameOne Discussions

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new projecy on Netbeans, I'm using it on a pc with Windows 7 ultimate. I wrote some text and I want to see the "preview on mobile device" but I cannot push this button.
Here is what I see on my project window:

[/img]
https://d3c33hcgiwev3.cloudfront.net/imageAssetProxy.v1/KmBOwo7OEeWk4wrqfRkIMQ_94ee68d66e2cccaa839443d9670f88b9_codapps.png?expiry=1448064000000&hmac=XJPTekf3iN1GOXGhWap_D771DifcjRzwkZRNzexxHj8

Diamond

Nov 20, 2015, 11:15:47 AM11/20/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, con...@gmail.com
Hi,

Seems like you are an absolute beginner, you can preview what that text look like on a simulator by following this steps:
  • Click the Themes tab on the left pane just above Gui Builder
  • Click on the Theme Button under the expansion, you should see a preview by now
  • Then click Advance Options at the top-right of your screen
  • And click on Preview in Simulator
Tips: Visit How Do I page of codenameone. As a beginner you will learn so much really quick there.

con...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 12:11:19 PM11/20/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, con...@gmail.com
Hi,

thank you for your reply.

I did not solve my problem actually, 'cause I don't understand how to see the preview of my text on a mobile device. I succeded entering in the menu you suggested, I opened the preview window, but while reopening the previous menu (GUI) , editing text and trying pressing the button I cannot do it.

Ok, I will visit the linked page, yhank you very much:)

Shai Almog

Nov 21, 2015, 12:25:47 AM11/21/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, con...@gmail.com
Hi,
when you press the Advanced button it becomes enabled.
I suggest using the play button in NetBeans.