Error "Missing Code Signing Certificate" sending iOS IPA to AppStore with App Loader

Marc M

Aug 15, 2014, 4:31:00 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
When sending iOS IPA File to AppStore with App Loader I get

ERROR ITMS-9000 "Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle ... is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate.]"

Used to work, nothing changed.

I recreated the release certificate and the release provising profile, same problem.

Marc M

Aug 15, 2014, 6:19:36 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Tried again, fresh iOS App Store Build, send ipa with App Loader => same error

Shai Almog

Aug 15, 2014, 10:59:52 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
These things are hard to debug. Are you using features such as ads or something like that?

Marc M

Aug 15, 2014, 11:11:50 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
No special features like ads or something like that use.
Last successful upload to App Store of this app was July 3. Before we had several updates without problems.
Since then we made only minor changes to the GUI, like adding labels and text fields, nothing special.
We did not change anything in the configuration, same certificates.
Now upload to App Store fails.

Would it help if I send you the IPA file?

Marc M

Aug 15, 2014, 11:51:09 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Solved.

Steps:

Recreate the mobile distribution profile for App Store.
Download x.mobileprovision
Send build to codename one
Send ipa with App Loader to iTunes

=> Works