Unable to view FLEX App deployed on facebook

vikash singhal

Apr 29, 2014, 2:51:22 PM4/29/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
I have deployed a flex application on facebook . The application works fine when launched using the GAE URL directly . However , when launching using the http://apps.facebook.com/<ApplicationName> , i get a flash version error on Chrome.
On IE however , it works fine.

Attached is the message i get on chrome . I have tried installing and reinstalling Flash latest version.

Please advice .
Capture.PNG

Shai Almog

Apr 30, 2014, 1:26:50 AM4/30/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm assuming you are referring to an embedded web browser pointing at a URL?
Devices don't have support for Flash and have killed that off.

vikash singhal

Apr 30, 2014, 9:54:07 AM4/30/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, shai....@gmail.com
Hi Shai ,
Thanks for The response. I am not testing it on a device.
This is a plain facebook app deployed to work on browser on laptop/desktop.

Still i am facing this issue.

Thanks & Regards ,

Shai Almog

Apr 30, 2014, 12:51:01 PM4/30/14