Connect Codename One App to PHP/MySQL database

Grace Adewumi

Sep 23, 2015, 8:42:51 AM9/23/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi, I have been trying to connect my codename one app to PHP/MySQL database for a while. I have watched basically all the video tutorials I saw online to no avail. I know I am to use ConnectionRequest but I have not been able to do this sucessfully. Can someone please give me a snippet of code that can connect a codename one mobile app to a PHP/MySQL database? Thank you.

Bryan Buchanan

Sep 23, 2015, 6:14:23 PM9/23/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
See the PropertyCross demo. From memory it does exactly what you want - i.e. consume a JSON service. You need to get your PHP/MySQL code to output JSON - I'm sure Googling for JSON and PHP will give you a gazillion results.