Cannot build for Windows Phone 8 platform

Alexei Shkolnik

Aug 20, 2014, 2:56:49 PM8/20/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to compile solution for Windows Phone 8 platform.
This solution works perfect through simulator.
Also build in Eclipse works perfect without errors or warnings.
But when I build my solution I got an error file on the web.

On beginning of error on the site I got error: ERROR: Couldn't create node for com.codename1.impl.ImplementationFactory.
Also, at the end of file I got various errors like duplicate classes or can't find main class of application.

Please any suggestions?

IDE: Eclipse
Desktop OS: Windows 7
Device: Windows Phone 8

Shai Almog

Aug 21, 2014, 12:23:30 AM8/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
that isn't the error. Please provide the FULL log.

Alexei Shkolnik

Aug 21, 2014, 1:45:57 AM8/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I attached a log file.
Can you tell me what is wrong?

By the way, my solution is using hebrew characters. I coded them to UNICODE (UTF-8) instead of using direct text writing. Before I did this, it didn't pass build in simulation mode.
Also, sometime (around 20%-30%) when I put RTL option to true, it skipped my change and set back a false value. It was in most cases in GUI editor but sometimes in code.

Thanks
Alexei
error (8).txt

Shai Almog

Aug 21, 2014, 12:44:36 PM8/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
are you using any cn1libs or native code?

Alexei Shkolnik

Aug 21, 2014, 3:08:03 PM8/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am not using any cn1libs or native code.
I am using standard libraries that support in plugin for eclipse.

By the way, part of my code has calls to NetworkService. May be this is a problem?

Thanks
Alexei

Shai Almog

Aug 22, 2014, 12:13:31 AM8/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
what's NetworkService?
Did you change the name of your main class from KulmosMobile or change its package?

Alexei Shkolnik

Aug 22, 2014, 11:18:40 AM8/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using: NetworkManager.getInstance().addToQueue(reqList);
Also, my class or project name wasn't changed.

My library imports:
import java.io.ByteArrayInputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.InputStream;
import java.io.InputStreamReader;
import java.util.Hashtable;
import java.util.Vector;

import generated.StateMachineBase;

import com.codename1.components.InfiniteProgress;
import com.codename1.io.ConnectionRequest;
import com.codename1.io.NetworkManager;
import com.codename1.io.Util;
import com.codename1.ui.*;
import com.codename1.ui.events.*;
import com.codename1.ui.list.DefaultListModel;
import com.codename1.ui.util.Resources;
import com.codename1.xml.Element;
import com.codename1.xml.XMLParser;

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Alexei

Shai Almog

Aug 22, 2014, 12:22:38 PM8/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
were you successful in building for iOS?
Are you using multi dimensional arrays?
Are you using interfaces in creative ways?

All of the above should work just fine or at least not fail in the compilation stage.

Alexei Shkolnik

Aug 23, 2014, 4:03:31 AM8/23/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried to build for all including iOS. It was failed in any case. But when I run in simulation it work perfect for each type of phone.
I am not using arrays or interface (yet) but I am using: Vector<String>, Vector<Hashtable<String,String>>, Hashtable<String,String>.

By the way, I  didn't get error in eclipse. I get error on translating after sending compiled project.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks
Alexei

Shai Almog

Aug 23, 2014, 12:58:22 PM8/23/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
you got a failure in other platform builds?
Can you please attach those logs, they might be more illuminating.

Alexei Shkolnik

Aug 24, 2014, 3:35:09 AM8/24/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I didn't mention before but I need to compile solution for Windows Phone 8 and for Android only (for now).
I got a failure building for Android (attached error file).
Also, I built for iOS but it requests now for ID instead of creating error log.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Alexei
AndroidError24082014.txt

Chen Fishbein

Aug 24, 2014, 5:52:53 AM8/24/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The build server is not able to find your main class named "KulmosMobile", did you re-factored your main class? changed name or package?
Does your project configured properly in the General Properties? ("Package Name" & "Main Class")

Alexei Shkolnik

Aug 24, 2014, 7:36:01 AM8/24/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First of all, I didn't change class name or package. Project was created by Eclipse wizard and used as is.
As your suggestion, I checked a properties and found that main class was created as "KulmosMobileMain" but property "Main Class" was "KulmosMobile".
I think you have little bug in creating project in Eclipse.

Thank's for you suggestion. I can compile my project without errors.

Best Regards,
Alexei