install javadocs in netbeans

ebtr...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2014, 7:19:46 PM8/14/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
IDE: NetBeans

Hello -- I searched but cannot find any method for installing the javadocs for Codename One into Netbeans.  Any ideas?  Or is it impossible?

Thanks,
Brady

Shai Almog

Aug 15, 2014, 12:14:37 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
it should be seamless in the completion logic. You should be able to see the JavaDocs right there.
What do you mean by "install"? Which feature of NetBeans do you use where javadoc isn't available?

Brady Trexler

Aug 15, 2014, 10:30:47 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi and thanks Shai.

I just meant that when I right click on a known Codename One type and ask for the javadoc, it doesn't come up. For example, if I right click on

Best,
Brady

Brady Trexler

Aug 15, 2014, 10:32:45 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi and thanks Shai.

I just meant that when I right click on a known Codename One type and ask for the javadoc, it doesn't come up. For example, if I right click on IOException and choose Show JavaDoc I'm directed to docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/io/IOException.html in my browser.

Thanks and what a great product Codename One is.

Brady
--
Best,
Brady

Shai Almog

Aug 15, 2014, 11:04:28 AM8/15/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
can you file an issue on that. Most of us just use the completion docs so I never noticed that.