Build fails on server for RIM platform

mrunhappy008

Oct 29, 2013, 1:05:34 PM10/29/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Application on the developer machine builds correctly for the RIM platform and it runs fine on the simulator, but the build fails  on the server, is it a temporary issue, a result of some server updates, will be the RIM platform supported in near future?
Sincerely yours,
Rafał Jackiewicz

Shai Almog

Oct 29, 2013, 3:14:10 PM10/29/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
There was an issue with a new Linux based server image we have for building RIM/Android & J2ME targets. Turns out it wasn't robust enough with the RIM signing nonsense (headless mode etc.).

Should be working fine now. Thanks.

mrunhappy008

Oct 29, 2013, 5:13:09 PM10/29/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the quick response, I really appreciate it.