Re: Downloading new version

Message has been deleted

Shai Almog

Oct 28, 2013, 12:24:36 PM10/28/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, kevin....@gmail.com
It sounds like you are experiencing some networking errors.
Are you behind a proxy?

kevin....@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2013, 12:29:27 PM10/28/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, kevin....@gmail.com
No.  I have tried several (read many) times, sometimes I get a couple thousand bytes, another time 50,000, but it always terminates before it has finished completely, and then I'm left with a file that I have to manually delete to even get the download to start again.  And to delete it I have to kill NetBeans.

Shai Almog

Oct 29, 2013, 1:54:12 AM10/29/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, kevin....@gmail.com
Can you try using a web browser and just downloading this file: http://codenameone.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/CodenameOne/repo/updatedLibs.zip
If its 13.2mb then its good.
If not then you need to check your connection to google code and why its not working.

kevin....@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2013, 9:37:46 AM10/29/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, kevin....@gmail.com
Finally managed to download the new libraries/plugin through NetBeans.  Sorry for the bother.